Monday 11 June 2012

Euro 2012 Weekend review

'Sup Footie nuts,

So the Euros have kicked off and all is good in the world. We won't be doing an "in depth" look at the results as yet. We are waiting for the final round 1 games to finish up. So check us out tomorrow for that. 

What I though I'd do is share some videos and some pics of the weekend so far. 

The opening game. Not a "great" game. But it had hectic drama! 




The scoreline surprised me, but not the result. 



To be fair I'm gutted with this result... but, there are still 2 more games. 



Poor picture quality. Good quality game though.





This game... I will reserve comment until tomorrow.... 



Given should hang his head in Shaym...




So Poland isn't as bad as made to believe... 

Go on and support Poland. 

Go on...almost there. 

women find it so appealing they strip for it. 



So far so good. Look out for tomorrow's feature where we round up uhm... round one...

No comments:

Post a Comment